What is China's policy on the Russian-Ukrainian war? — UkraineWorld talks to Oleksii Koval, journalist and member of the Board of Directors of the Ukrainian Association of Sinologists.
Key points from our discussion, #UkraineWorldAnalysis
1. On the Chinese neutrality
2. On the place of Taiwan and Crimea in bilateral relations
3. On the Chinese policy towards sanctions against Russia
4. On the economic, energy, and technology cooperation between China and Russia
5. On Ukraine's long-term strategy toward China
This material was prepared with financial support from the International Renaissance Foundation.